CHICAGOLAND PET FENCING
No pet owner wants to think about the tragedy of a furry friend running in front of a car or getting lost. Unfortunately, without a fence, those possibilities are all too real. The best way to protect your animals at home is by adding a professional outdoor dog fence installation to your property. Enclosing your yard with a pet security fence gives you assurance, knowing your animals are safe as they play outside.
First Fence Company is Chicagoland’s premier pet fence company. Our professionals not only help you find the perfect residential fences, but we also install them for you.
BENEFITS OF ADDING A PET FENCE TO YOUR YARD
There are many benefits that come from letting our dog yard fence company install a new fence at your property. With a pet security fence, you enjoy the following:
- Peace of mind: A good backyard dog fence installation not only keeps your animals in, but also it keeps other animals out. This means you don’t have to worry about your pets’ safety while they’re in the yard.
- A visual barrier: Some types of fences provide a visual barrier that can decrease how much your dogs are barking at passers-by, as well as give you more privacy at home.
- Decoration: Because there are so many possibilities for a decorative dog fence, you can choose one that complements your home’s architecture and adds decorative value to your property.
TYPES OF FENCES WE OFFER
First Fence Company carries over 100 fencing types — including several hard-to-find options. Here are a few examples of what we offer:
- Wood: Available in simple and complex designs, wood fencing is a timeless choice that adds security and privacy to your property.
- Vinyl (PVC): Vinyl fences offer a maintenance-free alternative to wood that can be just as beautiful and private.
- Chain link: For a bare-bones fencing option that protects your pets and adds security to your property, it’s hard to beat chain link.
- Aluminum: For the elegant, property-enhancing look of wrought iron without the high expense, aluminum fences are a great choice.
- Steel: Known for their upscale aesthetic, steel fences are durable and elegant. They also offer maintenance-free coatings that add value.
- Iron: Charming and sleek, wrought iron can boost your home’s outdoor appeal and dress up your property.
PROFESSIONAL FENCE INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS
Another great aspect of working with First Fence Company is that we not only sell quality fences, but we also install and repair them for our customers. Come to us to find the perfect product to enclose your yard, and trust our professionals to get it implemented at your property. Whenever you need pet fence repair, we can help there, too.
WHY CHOOSE FIRST FENCE COMPANY?
First Fence Company is proud to be the No. 1 choice for pet fences in Chicago. Whether you’re looking for a privacy-enhancing fence to keep your pets calm in the backyard or a no-frills option that safeguards your animals from running into the neighborhood, we have it. Our company has a huge selection of products, offers only the highest-quality materials and delivers exceptional service on every job.
Browse our fence options online or contact First Fence Company today!
Materials We Trust
Bufftech vinyl fence is made with carefully selected ingredients designed to increase durability and long-term performance.
Our high-performance EverGuard® vinyl fence systems are recognized for their long-lasting durability and beautiful design.