Front Yard Fences
Distinguish your home and add privacy and protection with a quality front yard privacy fence. At First Fence Company, we specialize in residential fences of all kinds. Let us help you choose a front yard wood fence or any other style of fencing that suits your needs and preferences. Whether you want to complement your home’s architecture or block access to unwanted visitors, our team is at your service.
Why Install a Fence Around the Front Yard?
There are lots of reasons homeowners install front yard fences, from improved curb appeal to enhanced security. Here’s a look at some other benefits:
- Privacy — Whether you add a fence that fully blocks the view of passers-by or one that’s only high enough to keep them out of your yard, you’ll enjoy more privacy with a front yard fence.
- Security – If you live in a neighborhood where foot traffic frequently brings people by your home, you may love the peace of mind a front yard fence provides.
- Asthetics — Because fences come in so many styles and materials, they can be a great way to beautify and add aesthetic appeal to your property.
Types of Fences We Offer
First Fence Company offers more than 100 different fencing styles, including several that are hard to find elsewhere. We also offer the possibility of custom designs. Here are a few popular options to consider when planning fencing for your home:
- Wood — Dreaming of a white picket fence? At First Fence Company, we offer this and many other wood fencing options to enclose your front yard.
- Vinyl (PVC) — When it’s privacy you’re after, consider going with a vinyl fence. Available in various patterns that mimic the look of wood yet require less maintenance, a front yard vinyl fence enhances both privacy and curb appeal.
- Chain-link — When you’re looking for a no-frills, low-cost way to add security to your property, chain-link is a durable, affordable and maintenance-free choice.
- Aluminum – Add an aluminum fence around the front yard to enjoy the look of iron but in a more affordable, maintenance-free package. Aluminum fences come in many styles that can be customized to your property.
- Steel — Yet another attractive option for the front yard, a metal fence is elegant, polished, durable and easy to maintain.
- Iron – Surrounded by a wrought iron fence, a front yard becomes a little more elegant, refined and inviting.
Professional Fencing Installation and Repairs
While we sell some of the finest fences in the area, First Fence Company also installs and repairs fences for clients. When you find the perfect fence for your front yard, our contractors are happy to come out and install it properly. Likewise, if your fence ever has a problem, you can count on our experts to fix it.
Why Choose First Fence Company
Here in Chicagoland, First Fence Company is proud to be the first choice for homeowners who want quality fences. We not only have a huge catalog of products, but we also deliver exceptional service on every job. In fact, most of our business comes from repeat customers and word-of-mouth referrals. When you come to us for a front yard privacy fence, you can rest assured you’re getting the best. We specialize in craftsman quality, clear communication and the kind of service that leaves you glad you chose us.
Come browse our fence options to get inspiration for your project or contact First Fence Company today to learn more!
Materials We Trust
Bufftech vinyl fence is made with carefully selected ingredients designed to increase durability and long-term performance.
Our high-performance EverGuard® vinyl fence systems are recognized for their long-lasting durability and beautiful design.